It seems your screen size is small.
Hold your device in Portrait Mode to Continue
Terms & Conditions
- Receipt: You will Immediately be directed to the Thank-you and receipt page once the donation is successful and will subsequently receive an auto generated thank-you an email from us with your receipt attached.
- Please fill all the details very carefully, as you will get an automatic generated receipt, based on the information you submit on the gateway and the corrections are not possible, once the receipt is issued.
- Please note that special characters (# $ % & /, – ; . ) are not allowed/ recognised by the payment gateway, so please don’t use these characters.
- All contributions made to St.Jude India ChildCare Centres are eligible for tax deduction of 50% u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Data Security: We take utmost precautions with your data, we will never share your information. We also do not store any sensitive information like your credit card or bank details.
- Please Note: The listings above are indicative, St.Jude India ChildCare Centres , based on the need on the ground will allocate resources to specific work that needs the funds most.
- Refund Policy: St.Jude India ChildCare Centres has a very strict policy on Refund. We would not be able to refund the donation once the transaction is successfully completed. Failed Transactions in which amount would be debited will automatically be refunded by payment gateway within 21 Working days.
- Please Proceed for Online donation only if you are an indian citizen with Indian Bank Account.